How’s the summer break treating you all, lovelies? Read anything great in particular? Well, you might want to hold on to your horses (or cards, I suppose) as one of Summer’s sizzling new releases is coming out this April 30th!
A #romanceclass anthology
Release Date: April 30, 2017
Summer loving happens so fast, as you’ll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances. Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the magic of the hot sun, clear blue skies, and lots of love take you on a roller coaster ride of feels. With stories ranging from sweet to sexy, there’s sure to be something for any fan of romance.
Featuring stories by:
Elea Andrea Almazora • Erleen Alvarez • Ella Banta • Rachelle Belaro • H. Bentham • Halina Cabrera • Charlie Dio • Mina V. Esguerra • Elizabeth Galit • Georgette S. Gonzales • Ami Granada • Irene Jurado • Catherine Lo • Arlene Manocot • Bianca Mori • Eris Peñaluna • Farrah F. Polestico • Kit Salazar • Miel Salva • Fay Sebastian • Kate Sebastian • Yeyet Soriano • Marian Tee
Edited and compiled by Kate Sebastian
Cover and interior design by Miles Tan
*croons* I can imagine reading this book somewhere near the ocean, with the summer breeze blowing through~ (Aaaah– Take me back to La Union!)
Summer Feels is one of #romanceclass’s new anthology. Coming from the high of Promdi Heart, I am so stoked to read about this batch’s collection of summer stories! And even better, this collection holds closer to my heart as one of my good friends submitted a piece for this!
I’m so excited to read this collection! April 30 just can’t come any faster! (And by the way, if you live here in Metro Manila, or somewhere nearby, you might want to come by UP Town Center on the 30th for a fun, book-filled day! It’s April Feels Day 2017! So many books, both old and new releases, coming up. Time to catch up on your #bookhaulgoals!)
Learn more about the book and stories included by reading some of their blurbs. Pre-order a copy now and let’s all fall in love to all the summer feels we could feel.
About the Designer
Miles Tan likes inhabiting imaginary worlds, from fantasy books to sci-fi shows to cheeky mysteries to role-playing games. She works with websites, plays with graphics, and is now currently painting with words.
Finding X is her first published novella. Her short story “Something Real” is included in the YA Luna East anthology, Kids These Days.
Stories included in this anthology:
- “All about That Bass” by Fay Sebastian
- “Alter Christus” by Catherine Lo
- “Fall for Me” by Miel Salva
- “The Game of Twenty Questions” by Elizabeth Galit
- “The Summer You Said Hello” by Ami Granada
- “At the Bermuda Triangle” by Elea Andrea Almazora
- “Beachin’ Summer” by Arlene Manocot
- “Buddy System” by Yeyet Soriano
- “Busy out of the Friendzone” by Charlie Dio
- “Flying with You” by Rachelle Belaro
- “Guide for a Day” by H. Bentham
- “Ready to Run” by Kit Salazar
- “Secondhand Wanderlust” by Erleen Alvarez
- “The Search for the Kissing Monster” by Ella Banta
- “Anything Can Happen” by Marian Tee
- “Four Basic Principles” by Bianca Mori
- “Love after Summer” by Irene Jurado
- “Lucky in Paradise” by Farrah F. Polestico
- “The Swimming Instructor” by Eris Peñaluna
- “Wedding Night Stand” by Mina V. Esguerra
- “An Overdue Adventure” by Kate Sebastian
- “Buttered Sunset” by Halina Cabrera
- “Then Derrick Was Back” by Georgette S. Gonzales
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y51NJ9H
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34817829-summer-feels
- Print copy preorder links (Philippines only): http://bit.ly/summerfeels-pof